Terms & Conditions
POLICY ON STUDENTS REFUNDS
A student, organisation or yacht representative that pay for and enrol in an Crew Pacific course should be aware of the following refund policy. A full or part refund of the student enrolment fee will only be paid under the following circumstances.
- You enrolled in a course that has been cancelled by Crew Pacific or
- You formally advise Crew Pacific, in accordance with the principles set out below, and with no attendance or participation in training, that you are withdrawing from the course.
Notification must be given in writing, email or by advising a Crew Pacific staff member in the office where the Crew Pacific course is being held. Students should consider the following notification periods as to what sort of refund they can expect.
PRINCIPLES - CREW PACIFIC COURSE CANCELLATION & FEES PAYABLE
- If Crew Pacific has insufficient bookings to economically run a scheduled course, we reserve the right to cancel the course by notifying all students that their course has been cancelled. In the event that Crew Pacific cancels a course, students are eligible for a full refund, or they can transfer to another course.
STUDENT COURSE WITHDRAWAL & FEES PAYABLE
- If Crew Pacific receives notification (In writing, by e-mail or by phone call) from a student that they wish to withdraw from a course, the amount of refund to be provided will be as follows;
- Notification more than 5 business days before the date of course - 100% refund of course fee or transfer to another course at no cost.
- Less than 5 business days before the date of the course -75% refund of course fee or transfer to another course at no cost.
- Less than 3 business days before the date of the course NO REFUND payment will be made by Crew Pacific, however you can transfer to another course date at no cost.
NON-ATTENDANCE & NO NOTIFICATION WITH BUSINESS HOURS;
- If a student fails to turn up to a class, no refund will be payable. Students need to be aware that a leaving a message on the Crew Pacific office answering service outside of business hours where the course is held on the day before the course is not accepted as a notification of cancellation.
- If a student is sick on the day of their course, and can support this with a medical certificate, they will receive either a full refund or be transferred to alternate date at no charge but must be available to complete the training within six months of the original course date.
- If the student has failed to attend due to any other reason NO REFUND will be payable however a course transfer may be granted at the discretion of the Crew Pacific office.
STUDENT COURSE TRANSFER
A student may request a course transfer without incurring any administration fee but must consider the following conditions;
- Participants will only be permitted to transfer courses once and must complete the training within six months on the original date of enrolment.
- If a student failed to turn up to the scheduled course and can provide evidence to support the reason, they may be awarded one additional transfer. Evidence accepted includes; a medical certificate, or evidence of death in the family. Subsequent course transfers granted to the students my incur a 10% transfer fee charged at the discretion of the Crew Pacific office.
- Once a subsequent transfer is granted, no further transfers or refund will be granted.
- Students who are more than 30 minutes late for their scheduled transfer course will forfeit all rights to any further transfers or refund.
For more information
FOR RECRUITMENT ENQUIRIES
Joy Weston (Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Office Phone: +61 (0) 7 4041 7243
AFTER HOURS: + 61 (0) 407 789 527 (TO BE USED FOR EMERGENCY calls only)
Address: 2b/117 Anderson Street, Manunda, Cairns, 4870
Crew Information | Crew Training | Captains & Owners Info | Positions Vacant | Contact Us