A COUPLES JOB - TEMP SOLE CHEF & TEMP SOLE STEWARDESS REQUIRED FOR 80FT MOTOR YACHT (CHARTER - AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
AN 80FT MOTOR YACHT IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A TEMP SOLE CHEF (CHARTER AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
A 80FT motor yacht (mother ship) is currently searching for a TEMP SOLE CHEF to join their crew of 6. You will be required to cook for 14-16 people (crew & guests) the crew will eat the same food as the guests. You will be required to provision the boat for 3 weeks of remote travel (Fresh produce can be flown in). You will be sharing a cabin with 2 other fellow crew-members.
Guests depart at 7.30am to go fishing each day and arrive back at 4.00pm each evening so you will have ample time to prepare canapés, main course and dessert for the evening.
- Breakfast Served @ 6:30 - 7am : Continental breakfast each morning and a hot breakfast to be prepared as ordered.
- Lunch : Lunch needs to be made and packed into lunch bags by 7:30am each day before the boats leave for their days fishing on the reef. The guests like a light lunch as the style of fishing they are doing is quite physical so we like to keep away from the heavy starch foods. Salad Wraps, Chicken salads, Fried Rice, cold meats, boiled eggs etc a piece of fruit, packet of chips and a chocolate. On some occasions they guests might come back to the boat for lunch, the chef will be notified of this the evening prior.
- Afternoon Canapés : Each evening at 4-4:30pm when the guests arrive back onboard they will sit on the back deck with drinks and canapes. eg. Small battered fish bites, sausage rolls, sushi, cheese plates etc
- Dinner served 7pm : 2 courses Main and Desert, professionally plated meals. Fish will be available most days however a lot of the guests prefer not to eat it every meal, curries and steak, veggies & salads.
STCW95/ENG1 medical, Must have excellent cooking & plating skills, be clean and tidy and very organized and cook for up to 16 people with ease.
Out to the great barrier reef
START DATE2nd OCTOBER (boat departs on the 4th) - 28th Oct. Back to Port Douglas for two weeks break and then back on the 11th Nov - 14th Dec
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: TEMP ONLY
SALARY: - $330.00 AUD INC G.S.T PER DAY- would be a bonus to hold a ABN number
AN 80FT MOTOR YACHT IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A TEMP SOLE STEWARDESS (CHARTER- AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
A 80FT motor yacht (mother ship) is currently searching for a TEMP SOLE STEWARDESS to join their crew of 6. You will be required to serve up to 9 Guests. You will be sharing a cabin with 2 other other crew-member. A professional and mature manner, experience working on boats is preferred as they will be working on their own initiative. They will be required to clean the guest and crew cabins and bathrooms each day, food service and general tidying of the vessel as needed.
Morning Starts 5:30-6am: Clean up the main salon and back deck after the previous evening, help the chef set up and serve breakfasts. Once the guests leave the boat at 7:30am they will have the day to make all the beds including crew beds, clean all toilets and bathrooms onboard, vacuum and mop, guest and crew washing will need to be done daily. Once all jobs are complete each morning they can then take the day to do what they please.
- If the guests come back to the boat for lunch they will need to assist the chef with lunch service.
- When the guests arrive back at the boat each afternoon at 4:30pm they are to be greeted on the back deck with cold face towels and a beverage.
- The dining table then needs to be set for dinner by 7pm. After dinner service and clean up is complete they are free to retire for the evening. The guests help themselves to drinks.
- The turnaround of cabins between each charter is extremely tight on the same day. The guest beds will all need to be changed, bathrooms cleaned and floors vacuumed ready for the next guests arrival. They will usually have between 3-4 hours to get this complete.
STCW95/ENG1 medical, Must have strong organization skills, be clean and tidy and well presented and be able to attend to 16 people
Out to the Great Barrier Reef
START DATE- 3rd Oct - 19th Oct They will be flown from Lockhart river Back to Cairns on our private charter flight. Starting back on the 11th Nov - 14th Dec
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: TEMP ONLY
SALARY: - $200.00 AUD INC G.S.T PER DAY- would be a bonus to hold an ABN number
A 2ND ENGINEER REQUIRED FOR A 51M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE & FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A private 51M Motor Yacht is currently searching for a 2nd engineer to join their crew of 13 in Brisbane. The ideal candidate will need to be between the ages of Mid 20's-30''s. The candidate needs to be keen and willing to learn and have a good attitude and personality. Non visible Tattoos are accepted. The candidate needs to have a strong practical engineering background and must not get seasick.
STCW 95, accepted worldwide, and ENG1 Medical (or equivalent) are essential . Strong mechanical background or other related trades or a AEC is sufficient but must have a keenness of attitude this is most important
Brisbane, Indonesia, Singapore….
START DATE:immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full time
SALARY: $4000.00-$5000.00USD per month; is negotiable to the right person with the right experience and attitude.
A FIRST MATE REQUIRED FOR 47M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE & FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A 47M private motor yacht is currently searching for a FIRST MATE to join their crew of 10. The ideal candidate will need to be aged Mid 20’s to Early-30’s. The yacht is privately owned. The candidate will need to have been a first mate on a similar yacht of this size for at least 2-3 years. Must show longevity in previous yacht jobs this is very essential. Strong watching keeping experience is required, tender driving. Strong knowledge in keeping the bridge documentation up to date. Must be a good all-round first mate
STCW95. ENG1; OOW. GMDSS, FIRST AID, yachtmasters or Ocean would consider. Be a hard worker and team player
Perth, Med season, is travelling to off the beat places
START DATE:Preferably an immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: USD$5,500.00 PER MONTH after probation period the salary will increase, pending on your performance aboard the yacht
A DECKHAND REQUIRED FOR 50M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE & FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A 50M motor yacht (Busy Private) yacht is currently searching for a DECKHAND with one years experience on a super yacht to join their crew of 9 in Australia The ideal candidate will need to be aged between 20- mid 30's. The yacht is a busy family orientated yacht, the owner likes crew that can show longevity within their jobs as the owner dislikes crew change. A good team attitude is a must for this yacht as the yacht will be travelling to remote places. Need to be a professional person, relaxed and calm, must be young and energetic and hard worker as well.
The deckhand will be required to drive a 12m/40ft tender, so having strong tender skills is a must. Hold a yacht-masters or OOW Navigation watch leader certification. Strong diving skills is must or hold a open water or higher would be a asset.
BENEFITS: Package includes 13month bonus 5-1 rotation with 2 return flights a year, medical, Training program allowance $4,000pa.
STCW95, preferred yachtmasters, dive certificate, nitrox, videography; ENG1 medical 1 year experience on yachts less than 80m Large tender driving experience. The yacht has 4 tenders on board over 7m , Strong work ethics. Hard working team player.
Australian Yard and Banda Sea Indo, thru October then Malaysia, Thailand. 2020 – Maldives, Seychelles, Africa.
START DATE: immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: - $3500.00 - $4000.00 USD this is depending on experience, longevity and qualifications
A 2ND STEWARDESS REQUIRED FOR 47M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A 47M private motor yacht is currently searching for a 2ND STEWARDESS to join their crew of 10. The ideal candidate will need to be aged Mid 20’s to Early-30’s. The crew-member will be required to share a cabin with the 2nd engineer. The yacht is privately owned. The candidate will need to have completed 1 to 2 seasons experience on a similar sized yacht. Must show longevity in previous yacht jobs this is very essential.
STCW95. ENG1; Must have 1-2 seasons on a similar size yacht; You will be rotating between laundry, table service & housekeeping. Be a hard worker and team player
Perth, Med season, be travelling to off the beat places
START DATE: Preferably an immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: USD$3,700.00 PER MONTH after probation period will increase to USD$4000.00 with full medical cover
- A STRONG STEWARDESS REQUIRED FOR 50M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/FOREIGN FLAGGED) ROTATIONAL (3:1 ROTATION)
- A BOSUN REQUIRED FOR 60M SAILING YACHT (FOREIGN FLAGGED/PRIVATE)
- CREW PACIFIC IS SEARCHING FOR A RECEPTIONIST/SALES PERSON/CASUAL STEWARD/ESS TEACHER
- A CHIEF STEWARDESS REQUIRED FOR A 40M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)