A 2ND ENGINEER REQUIRED FOR 60M EXPEDITION YACHT (PRIVATE-CHARTER)
A 60M Expedition yacht that is on a world cruise is currently search for a 2nd Engineer
Must be a team player with the following skills :
- Should have held position on similar size yacht
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic crew and guests demand this. Team Players only.
- Excellent time/ project management skills. Must be organized and strong planning & organizational skills
- Busy itinerary means longs hours and remote locations.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, must be able to be hands on if needed.
- Large Crane experience valuable
- Good longevity, Strong leader, patient teacher.
- Department runs with other rotational chief and 2nd & 3rd Engineer.
- Will suit a strong all rounder with knowledge of all engineering aspects. (Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration, etc.)
Indian Ocean, Asia, Australia & Pacific based for the next 4 years.
STCW95/10, ENG 1 MEDICAL, Y4 minimum ( ideally Y3 )
- Good references
- Diving & Fishing experience - Waterman with a love of the ocean.
START DATE: IMMEDIATE START
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full time
SALARY: $6000.00USD +– this salary is pending on longevity in previous jobs, Experience & qualifications