A 3RD ENGINEER/DECKHAND FOR A 60M EXPEDITION YACHT - (PRIVATE & FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A busy 60m expedition yacht is currently searching for 3rd ENGINEER/DECKHAND to join their crew of 14 in Australia. The yacht has a Busy itinerary means longs hours and remote locations. must be comfortable with this. Must have previous yacht experience & excellent references. The yacht is on a world cruise and currently cruising Australia
- Must be a team player
- Min AEC/MEOL COc minimum (working towards Y4 ticket ), mechanical background or marine engineering experience necessary.
- Good all rounder who is able to assist between engineering (75%) & deck departments (25%)
- Good longevity and references
- Hard worker keen to learn, must have attention to detail and pick up concepts quickly
- Hands on, Tender driving experience essential, can do attitude, willing to put in extra effort of own
- Should have positive attitude with a love of the ocean. Will suit an individual who enjoys surfing, kiting fishing, spearing, diving.
- Hands on to work closely with Chief engineer and 2nd Engineer
Australia, Asia, Pacific over the next 4 yrs
START DATE: IMMEDIATE START IN Perth
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full time 6 weeks paid leave, flights paid, full medical/dental.
SALARY: $3,500 - 4,500.00USD per month – the salary is negotiable to the right candidate with the right experience and qualifications (Medical insurance and flights are included.) Leave Allowance: 40 days per year.