A 2ND ENGINEER FOR 60M EXPEDITION YACHT (PRIVATE & FOREIGN FLAGGED)
A 60M Expedition yacht that is currently search for a 2nd Engineer
Must be a team player with the following skills :
- Should have held position on similar size yacht
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic crew and guests demand this. Team Players only.
- Hands on and working closely with C/E
- Excellent time/ project management skills. Must be organized and strong planning & organizational skills
- Busy itinerary means longs hours and remote locations.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Large Crane experience valuable
- Strong leader, patient teacher.
- Department runs with rotational chiefs and 3rd Engineer.
- Will suit a strong all rounder with knowledge of all engineering aspects. (Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration, etc.)
- Experience with IDEA Planned Maintenance
Indian Ocean, Asia, Australia & Pacific based for the next 4 years.
- ENG 1 MEDICAL
- Y4 minimum
- Good references
- Diving & Fishing experience - Waterman with a love of the ocean
START DATE: Must be able to start by mid December 2018
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full time 6 weeks paid leave, flights paid, full medical/dental.
SALARY: USD $4500 – $6500.00USD – this salary is pending on longevity in previous jobs, Experience & qualifications