A CHIEF OFFICER REQUIRED FOR A 85M MOTOR YACHT (NEW BUILD) FOREIGN FLAGGED)
WORK INFORMATION: - OPEN TO COUPLES
A CHIEF OFFICER REQUIRED to join a 85m motor yacht in its build stage. Must be experienced and worked on a similar size yacht. You will be required to manage at least 6 exterior crew and work closely with the captain. The yacht is looking for someone with the following skills and abilities
- Must have strong experience with large cranes and tenders.
- Be a strong organiser and exceptional leader to your fellow deck crew;
- demonstrable longevity aboard extremely well run motor yachts.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and presentation.
- Be prepared to work on deck along with the other deck team members
- Have been aboard yachts through extensive and successful shipyard periods.
- Be able to manage a budget and control funds with proper corporate governance.
BENEFITS; Full time 42 days leave a year, though extra time is given by the owner in down time.
Must hold a MCA chief mates 3000 tonne ticket; STCW95; ENG1 MEDICAL; B1/B2 VISA; have strong experience with large tenders and cranes; good knowledge in ISM, ISPS and MLC compliance requirements; Be able to oversee all deck operations including maintenance, supervision and preparation of Guests Equipment on board. Have been aboard yachts through extensive and successful shipyard periods. Be able to manage a budget and control funds with proper corporate governance. Be fit, healthy and well presented - this is not a party nor "drinking" crew.
START DATE: late January 2019
Australia then Europe for summer 2019
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
SALARY: PAYING IN EURO; TBC / industry standard