A CHIEF STEWARDESS REQUIRED FOR 85M MOTOR YACHT (NEW BUILD) FOREIGN FLAGGED
WORK INFORMATION: OPEN TO COUPLES
A CHIEF STEWARDESS REQUIRED to join a 85m motor yacht in its build stage. Must be experienced and worked on a similar size yacht. closely with the captain. The yacht is looking for someone with the following skills and abilities
- Must have strong experience in managing a team of 5-6 interior crew
- Will be requested to assistant Captain in light purser responsibilities, experience with these duties would be beneficial.
- Supported by very strong 2nd Stew / Lead service
- Candidate will be required to be highly articulate, extremely well presented and professional.
- They must have a very high standard and strong eye to detail within the interior.
- Be a strong organiser and exceptional leader to your fellow interior crew;
- demonstrable longevity aboard extremely well run motor yachts.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and presentation.
- Have been aboard yachts through extensive and successful shipyard periods.
BENEFITS; Full time 42 days leave a year, though extra time is given by the owner in down time.
Must be experienced and worked on a similar size yacht; strong eye to detail; STCW95; ENG1 MEDICAL; B1/B2 VISA; Be fit, healthy and well presented - this is not a party nor "drinking" crew.
START DATE: late January 2019
Australia then Europe for summer 2019
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
SALARY: PAYING IN EURO; TBC / industry standard