CREW PACIFIC IS SEARCHING FOR A AL ROUNDER: RECEPTIONIST/SALES PERSON/CASUAL STEWARD/ESS/TEACHER
JOB STATEMENT FOR THE RECEPTIONIST/SALES SECTOR:
The purpose of this role is to perform a range of administrative, clerical and social media duties without the direct supervision of the manager. The Receptionist/Sales Rep for training courses will be expected to exercise discretion and solve problems without supervision of the manager and perform duties within clearly defined policies, procedures and guidelines of Crew Pacific.
DUTIES FOR THE RECEPTIONIST/SALES PERSON/SOCIAL MEDIA WILL CONSIST OFANSWERING TELEPHONE AND E-MAILS:
- About Crew Pacific super yacht Elementary Steward/ess, Deckhand and Steward/ess/deckhand courses
- Assisting with the STCW95 courses so having a strong knowledge of the difference between MCA & AMSA qualifications is a bonus
- Know how to sue a scanner, will assist in recruitment, reference checking crew
- Organizing and setting up course classrooms
- Having a strong knowledge of Social Media plate forms “Face book”, Instragram, Canva, twitter, a very creative and strong eye to detail is required.
- Be able to touch type 60 words a minute
- Current drivers license is required
STEWARD/ESS TRAINER SECTOR WILL CONSIST OF:
- Crew Pacific conducts 5/8 day super yacht steward/ess courses (At least two courses a month are run) and you will be required to teach two modules (Laundry formalities & interior and exterior detailing)
- You will need to hold a ABN number for training these courses.
- Your hourly rate will be $25.00 per hour (then after 3 month probation) will be reviewed pending on how your teaching abilities are progressing.
- The teacher will be required to have at least 2-5 years super yacht experience holding positions of Chief Stewardess or 2nd stewardess on large yachts: Strong experience on both International and National super yachts; worked on both charter and private vessels. Have a strong eye to detail.
- Must hold a cert IV certificate, if not you will need to prepared to obtain one.
- Excellent communication skills , Strong knowledge in maritime qualifications, both National and International tickets (AMSA & MCA) tickets
- Have good time management is a must. Must be organised, clean, tidy, and well presented person. Must be a good listener and be able to relay instructions clearly to students
Must be a Cairns based person. Must be able to drive and have their own transport as you will be required to transport students to excursion in Crew Pacific's business car.
RECEPTIONIST/SALES SECTOR:- Casual - (OPTEN to permanent full-time if you work out)
- You will be required 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) work from 8.30am- 4.00pm. When courses are on you will be required for 4 days a week 8am-4pm.
- Hourly rate: $26.65AUD
STEWARD/ESS -TEACHING SECTOR:- Casual
- Would need to hold an ABN number or we can arrange another form of payment. SALARY: $25.00AUD per hour for the first 3 courses completed. Hourly rate will be reviewed after three month probation
START DATE: Be able to start Late February/Early March 2021