HOUSE MANAGER FOR A LARGE HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
An owner in the Middle East is currently searching for a house manager. You will be responsible for all staff within the residence including recruitment & training. Current staff include: 2x housekeepers, 1x groundsman, 1x cook, 2x kitchen hands, 2x drivers.
- Management of all work undertaken at residence including by outside contractors and caterers.
- Plan direct and manage all events and entertainment inside & outside the residence as requested by employer
- Co-ordinate all daily activities within the household to ensure smooth and seamless running of the residence.
- Responsible for all household purchases including replacement furnishings, serving ware, utensils and general maintenance items.
- Manage all financial budgets for the residence including day to day expenses and petty cash accounts.
- Oversee all packing and unpacking requirements for the family including tracking luggage before, during and after travel.
- Manage all aspects of employer’s wardrobe including overseeing of laundry, dry cleaning, repairs and seasonal storage.
- Ensure all household cleaning is carried
Accommodation within the residence, health insurance cover, Return airfare to home country annually
- Minimum 10 years experience working with HNW principals either in private residence or on luxury vessels.
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Proven ability to set budgets and manage financial account. Exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to develop strong team loyalty and work ethic. Able to use initiative and take responsibility
- Understand discretion and privacy
- Be highly aware of personal and property security
- Be prepared to invest in long term position
START DATE: immediate start
SALARY: $60,000 USD PER YEAR to commence with review 6 months probation.