The night will cover the following subjects:
Free Career Night
- Discover what jobs Crew Pacific has to offer? Both nationally and internationally;
- Helpful hints on how to obtain a visa for the States (B1/B2 visa) and Europefont>
- What is ENG1 medical and why a AMSA medical is the best one to obtain
- What is the difference between a STCW95 AMSA (Australian Maritime Safety Authority) and MCA (Maritime coast guard agency) ticket, and which ticket is the best one to obtain.
- Crew Pacific’s 5 & 8 day internationally recognized Super Yacht Steward/ess course. (A DVD is shown on the course)font>
- Crew Pacific’s 5 & 8 day internationally recognized Super Yacht Deckhand course. (A DVD is shown on the course)font>
- 2 Day Super Yacht induction course – beneficial to those who are looking for a new career in yachting or for crew that have experience on yachts within Australia and now looking at travelling overseas to find work on international super yachts.
- Crew Pacific’s resume service – Specifically tailored to the super yacht industry – we can help you...
- Explaining international yacht master tikets.
- Australian and MCA Engineering tickets.
- What is a Crew House?
- How international crewing agents work overseas.
- How couples can obtain work overseas.
- What land skills are useful in yachting when obtaining work on a super yacht.
- View a DVD showing what vessels you can work on.
You will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as possible during the night.
Come in and feel free to take a brochure and information about the industry which will help you to decide which way you would like to sway!!.
Copyright Crew Pacific