Five-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course
Set your Sails and Set your Future with…
FIVE-DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS COURSE DATES FOR CAIRNS 2017
Ft Lauderdale & Caribbean Season is just about finished and the Mediterranean Season is about to kick off !!
"ARE YOU JOB READY"
JULY 10TH -14TH 2017- 4 Spaces left
AUGUST 14TH-18TH 2017
What is the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
Welcome to Crew Pacific's Internationally Recognised Five-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course. Our courses have been specifically designed and tailored for the International Super Yacht industry. They are ‘Internationally’ recognised by seven Crewing Agencies around the world, including Crew Pacific, who will assist you into full-time employment.
This course is aimed at those who have previous knowledge and experience within the Maritime industry, whether it be Hospitality and Customer Service, Dive, Ferry or Fishing sectors and who wish to refine their skills, taking them to Super Yacht industry level. Crew Pacific's aim is to enhance those skills already achieved and to translate them across to international standard.
Modules covered in the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course
Click on to modules to view more information: (Will Open in Shadow Box)
- Specifics Regarding the International Yachting Industry
- Professional Decorum and Social Skills
- Silver Service, (Russian, French, English and American Service)and Food Hygiene
- Exterior and Interior Detailing
- Laundry Formalities
Why should I do the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
- It will give you the “leading edge” over other crew applying for positions.
- It will give you the skills, confidence and knowledge of what your job as a Steward/ess or Stewardess/Deckhand on an International Super Yacht entails.
- It will prepare you for the “ins and outs” of the International Super Yacht industry.
- It will help you to work your way up the ranks more effectively and professionally.
- It will explain to you how to interact with high profile guests.
How much does the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course cost?
The Five-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course costs $1495.00AUD.
Where is the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course held?
The Five-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course is held in Cairns, Far North Queensland, Australia, the hub of the Super Yacht industry in Australia.
After I have completed the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course what do I get out of it?
- Your comprehensive Training Manual is supplied at the start of the Course and upon Course completion you receive a Certificate of Competency.
- You will be supplied with a list of the Recommended International Crewing Agents who recognise the Steward/ess Training Courses and will assist you into future employment around the world.
- You will have the knowledge and tools to assist you into future employment aboard an International Super Yacht.
- Crew Pacific supplies continuous support, guidance and employment opportunities even after you have completed the Course.
- You will automatically become part of Crew Pacific’s database for future employment.
2017 COURSE DATES
- JUNE 12TH -16TH 2017
- JULY 10TH-14TH 2017
- AUGUST 14TH -18TH 2017
- SEPTEMBER 11-15TH 2017
- OCTOBER 9TH-13TH 2017
- NOVEMBER 20TH-24TH 2017
NOTE: We recommend that you obtain your STCW95 ticket (preferably AMSA endorsed) before or immediately after our Training Courses. This ticket is a requirement for working aboard all International Super Yachts. View this page for information on where you can obtain your STCW95 AMSA endorsed tickets.
How do I enrol for the Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
You can enrol directly on-line Click onto this link Five-Day Steward/ess Training Course Enrolment Form and complete the form with your personal details and credit card information, taking care to fill in the correct dates you wish to attend the Course.
For more information
FOR RECRUITMENT ENQUIRIES
Joy Weston (Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Office Phone: +61 (0) 7 4041 7243
AFTER HOURS: + 61 (0) 407 789 527 (TO BE USED FOR EMERGENCY calls only)
Address: 22 Minnie Street, Cairns, Australia 4870
Crew Information | Crew Training | Captains & Owners Info | Positions Vacant | Contact Us