Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course
Set your Sails and Set your Future with…
EIGHT-DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS / DECKHAND
Caribbean & Ft Lauderdale SEASON IS HERE NOW!!
ARE YOU SUPER YACHT JOB READY!!!
"WE TRAIN YOU AND PLACE YOU"
"WE HAVE JOBS WORLDWIDE - VIEW CREW PACIFIC'S POSITIONS VACANT
Next Upcoming Courses: Limited Spaces!!
COST: $2495.00AUD- WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS!!
MARCH 16TH - 25TH 2020 - FULL COURSE
MAY 4TH -13TH 2020 - FULL COURSE
JUNE 1ST -10TH 2020
What is the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course?
Welcome to Crew Pacific's Internationally Recognised Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess/ Deckhand Training Course. This is the first Steward/ess/Deckhand course to be developed in the world of yachting. This course has been specifically designed and tailored for the International Super Yacht industry.
The course is ‘Internationally’ Recognised by seven International Crewing Agencies around the world, including Crew Pacific, who will assist you into full-time employment.
This course is aimed at those with and without previous knowledge and experience in the maritime industry, or suited to those that would like to work both “Inside & Outside” on board a super yacht. This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to be a stew/deckhand on an international super yacht.
Modules covered in the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course
Click on to modules to view more information: (Will Open in Shadow Box)
- Specifics Regarding the International Yachting Industry
- Laundry Formalities
- Professional Decorum and Social Skills
- Interior and Exterior Detailing
- Table Service: Silver Service
- Super Yacht Maintenance
- Basic Seamanship Terminology
- Practices of Storing and Stowing a Yacht
- International Customs and Procedures
What are some of the "hands on skills" I will be learning?
- Preparation of varnishing a yacht
- Paint repair, maintaining teak decks
- Maintaining and trouble shooting a 4-stroke engine at sea
- Using International cleaning products on a super yacht
- Will do an onboard excursion on a super yacht
- Splicing and coiling ropes on a super yacht
- Complete an excursion to Cairns International Maritime college
- How to crane a tender/jet ski on and off the yacht while at sea
- Cabin detailing
- Complete a 3 course practical lunch
- Laundry techniques
Why should I do the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course?
- It will give you the “leading edge” over other crew applying for positions.
- It will give you the skills, confidence and knowledge of what your job as a Steward/ess / Deckhand on board a Super Yacht.
- It will prepare you for the “ins and outs” of the International Super Yacht industry.
- It will help you to work your way up the ranks more effectively and professionally.
- It will explain to you how to interact with high profile guests.
How much does the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course cost?
The Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course is $2,495.00AUD
Where is the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course held?
The Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course is held in Cairns, Far North Queensland, Australia, the hub of the Super Yacht industry in Australia.
TRADERS LANE; 2B/117 Anderson Street, Manuda Cairns 4870
After I have completed the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course what do I get out of it?
- A comprehensive Training Manual is supplied at the start of the Course and upon Course completion you receive a Certificate of Competency.
- You will be supplied with a list of the Recommended International Crewing Agents who recognise the Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Courses and will assist you into future employment around the world.
- You will have the knowledge and tools to assist you into future employment aboard an International Super Yacht.
- Crew Pacific supplies continuous support, guidance and employment opportunities even after you have completed the Course.
- You will automatically become part of Crew Pacific’s database for future employment.
2020 COURSE DATES;
- FEBRUARY 17TH - 26TH 2020 - COURSE FILLED
- MARCH 16TH - 25TH 2020
- MAY 4TH -13TH 2020
- JUNE 1ST - 10TH 2020
- JUNE 22ND - 1ST JULY 2020
- JULY 13TH -22ND 2020
- AUGUST 10TH -19TH 2020
- AUGUST 31ST - 9TH SEPTEMBER 2020
- SEPTEMBER 21ST - 30TH 2020
- OCTOBER 26TH - 4TH NOVEMBER 2020
- NOVEMBER 23RD - DECEMBER 2ND 2020
NOTE: We recommend that you obtain your STCW95 ticket (preferably AMSA endorsed) before or immediately after our Training Courses. This ticket is a requirement for working aboard all International Super Yachts. View this page for information on where you can obtain your STCW95 AMSA endorsed tickets.
How do I enrol for the Eight-Day Steward/ess / Deckhand Training Course?
You can enrol directly on-line - Click on this link for the Eight-Day Steward/ess/Deckhand Training Course Enrolment Form and complete the form with your personal details and credit card information, taking care to fill in the correct dates you wish to attend the Course.
For more information
FOR RECRUITMENT ENQUIRIES
Joy Weston (Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Office Phone: +61 (0) 7 4041 7243
AFTER HOURS: + 61 (0) 407 789 527 (TO BE USED FOR EMERGENCY calls only)
Address: 2b/117 Anderson Street, Manunda, Cairns, 4870
Crew Information | Crew Training | Captains & Owners Info | Positions Vacant | Contact Us