A PRIVATE HOME IN MELBOURNE (Toorak) IS SEARCHING FOR A CASUAL HOUSE-KEEPER
A private home in Melbourne is looking for a professional & experienced housekeeper (Casual) to join their team of staff within a large household in Toorak.
You will need to be hardworking, a team player, reliable and efficient, with an unparalleled attention to detail.
You will be required to work independently, you will be required to assist in relieving thebuild upof daily tasks and help maintain our beautiful home, with a variety of ad hock tasks each week on a casual basis, your general duties will include:
- Vacuuming / Mopping
- Spot Cleaning Walls / Glass (interior and exterior)
- Spring cleaning tasks such as dustingshelves, wiping out cupboards/draws /fridge, Detailing bathrooms / kitchens, windows etc
- Interior maintenance
- General tidy up / maintenance of the exterior furniture / area
- Ad hoc Ironing and Laundry
What they are looking for a housekeeper
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail & ahappy personality
- Proven track record of experience in a similar housekeeping environment
- Flexibility and Punctuality
15 hours with the possibility of increasing. Flexibility with days.
Tuesday 9am – 2pm
Wednesday 9am – 2pm
Thursday 9am – 2pm
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Police Record Check Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Work References upon Request
- Proven track record of experience in a similar housekeeping environment
- Unrestricted work entitlements in Australia
START DATE: IMMEDIATE START
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Casual. Approx 15 hrs per week.
DAILY RATE: Daily Rate is $30-$35.00AUD PER HOUR
A FIRST MATE REQUIRED FOR 35M MOTOR YACHT (Private/Charter) Cook Island Flagged
A 35m Catamaran Wavepiercer currently based in Australia is searching for an FIRST MATE to join their crew of 6 . The yacht will be based in Cairns area and East Coast for charter. You will be required to the join the yacht in Cairns. Must have worked on international charter yachts of a similar size. Must be able to manage a deck crew of two & keep all paperwork/SMS up to date. Must be able to legally work in Australia and be based in Cairns. Need to enjoy being busy and proactive, strong eye to detail on the exterior. Need to be fit and positive person. This job would be perfect for someone wanting to relocate back to Australia shores.
Cairns, Whitsunday islands (East Coast of Australia) in 2021 South Pacific pending on Covid-19
STCW95/10; ENG 1/AMSA equivalent MEDICAL; Minimum Yacht masters offshore/master 5. Must have worked on similar size yachts; Need to have experience on international charter yachts, strong fishing, diving and water sports back ground.
START DATE: Immediate started
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL-TIME
SALARY: $6000.00 AUD per month plus super reviewed after trial period.
A DECKHAND POSITION ON 30M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
A 30m motor yacht is searching for a Deckhand to join their crew of 3. The yacht is currently based in Australia. . Australian owner and Australian crew on board. This is a very high profile owner. You will be required to maintain the exterior; wash downs, varnishing and keeping the yacht clean at all times. Be well presented and clean and tidy. Be able to operate Auxiliary equipment, Carry out fishing operations with owners and be capable of doing watch-keeping duties. Be able to drive tenders and keep the waters sports equipment Maintained & clean.
Preference to People living in Brisbane, or Australia
Brisbane , & Whitsundays.
STCW95, Master 5 ticket or Coxswains, Painting and varnishing experience. Jet ski license knowledge in watch keeping and strong fishing background as the owner loves fishing.
Start Date: End of May 2021
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $50,000AUD- $60,000AUD per year + super and tax. Salary is negotiable to the right person with the right attitude and experience on super yachts.
A 2ND ENGINEER/ETO POSITION ON A54M MOTOR YACHT (AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED) (PRIVATE/CHARTER) ROTATIONAL 2 ON 2 OFF
A private/charter 54M motor yacht is searching for a 2ND engineer/ETO .The yacht is private and charter and mainly charters within Sydney and the Whitsunday islands. The ideal candidate will need have proven experience & longevity on charter/private yachts both in Australia and overseas.
A strong charter background is essential, amazing organization skills; fit and a really bubbly personality is required. The 2nd engineer/ETO will work closely with the chief engineer. You must be able work legally in Australia. This is not a role for first timers, Experience on ocean going yachts of this size/caliber and good longevity always appeals.
The ideal candidate would be expected to have at least 1-2 years plus of experience working as a 2nd engineer on a similar size yacht.
STCW 95; and strong charter experience is required on a similar size yacht or larger; hold a Med 1, 2 or 3 ticket (if higher this is a bonus). Would be a bonus if you have ETO experience and knowledge on yachts of this size or larger. A current/valid driver’s license will be needed.
The yacht will spend the majority of its time in Sydney Harbour on charter however will travel occasionally to the Whitsunday islands for private trips and charter.
START DATE: Immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME ROTATION: 2 months on 2 months off Longevity is a must.
SALARY: DOE $90,000 AUD+ PER YEAR – inclusive of Superannuation per year. Negotiable to the right person with the right qualifications/Experience and longevity in previous jobs
A SOLE STEWARDESS/CHEF/STRONG COOK POSITION ON 30M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
A 30m motor yacht is searching for a Sole stewardess/cook to join their crew of 3. The yacht is currently based in Brisbane, Australia. Your duties will consist of the following: The candidate needs to be between the ages of Mid 20’s to Mid 40’s and have experience on a yacht this size before. Be well presented and clean and tidy.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ensure the vessel is maintained to pristine standards, particularly the interior of the vessel.
- The completion of all daily, fortnightly, weekly and monthly housekeeping procedures to agreed standards.
- Ensuring all facilities including toilets, bathrooms, living areas, galley etc are kept to superior standards.
- Ensuring all surface areas including but not limited to windows, portholes, dust vents, tables, chairs, edges are kept dust free.
- Complete all laundering, i.e. washing and ironing requirements.
- Ensure all general housekeeping functions are performed which may include making beds, general tidying, polishing, glass cleaning etc are complete to expected standards.
Cuisine and Service Management
- Ensure all provisions for the vessel e.g. food, household items etc are sourced, ordered and purchased within agreed timeframes, budgets and standards.
- Preparation of all meals for the owner, their family, guests and crew as directed and are of a high standard.
- Ensuring all service requirements relating to meals and drinks are executed to superior standards e.g. table setting
- In conjunction with the Captain and Mate, ensure the owner, their family and guests have their needs catered to at all times.
- Delivering exceptional hostess duties as required when the owner, their family and guests are on board.
- Providing additional services and completing adhoc requests for the owners as requested.
- Ensuring that all associated paperwork with the position is completed to agreed standard and within agreed timeframes.
- Acting as part of a team and supporting the remaining crew to ensure the effective and efficient running of the vessel.
- Completing any other duties that are reasonable and within the individuals’ capabilities.
Health and Safety
All employees have a personal responsibility for their own health and safety, and that of other people affected by the work they do and you are responsible for taking all practicable steps to create a safe and healthy work environment. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Implement hazard management procedures in every work area under their control. This includes formalising regular reviews of currently identified hazards and arranging for new processes, equipment and chemicals to be assessed for actual or potential hazards prior to use.
- Take all practicable steps to ensure that hazards identified are eliminated, isolated or controlled.
- Informing staff (temporary and permanent), contractors and visitors of any hazards to health and safety which are known to be associated with the work they perform and the steps to be taken to control any such hazard.
- Ensure that unsafe acts and unsafe conditions are appropriately addressed.
- Conduct regular health and safety inspections.
- Participate in health and safety audits and taking steps to remedy deficiencies as recommended.
- Ensuring that all accidents and incidents are recorded accurately, investigated and reported to the Captain and for taking steps to prevent any recurrence.
STCW95, Jet ski and Boat License, Been a sole stewardess/cook on aboard a similar size yacht. Be able to work well within a team and help the other crew when needed. Proven experience working on luxury yachts of this size, formal training in commercial cooking, food safety certification/qualification.
Start Date: End of May 2021 (Brisbane)
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000AUD- $65,000AUD per year + super and tax. Salary is negotiable to the right person with the right attitude and experience on super yachts.
- A 35M MOTOR YACHT IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A CHIEF STEWARDESS (AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED/PRIVATE & CHARTER)
- AN EXPEREINCED CHASE BOAT DECKHAND REQUIRED FOR A 35M MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE/FOREIGN FLAGGED)
- 3X CHEFS REQUIRED FOR A FLEET OF EXPEDITION SHIP (AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED VESSEL)
- PROFESSIONAL BUTLER/HOUSE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A PRIVATE RIVERSIDE ESTATE IN AUSTRALIA: