TO OBTAIN THE 8 DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS/DECKHAND TRAINING: (THEORY)
- To get started on the Crew Pacific 8-day super yacht steward/ess/Deckhand theory training, you will need to fill out the enrolment form below and return back to Crew Pacific
- To obtain the theory training modules, you will be required to pay in full $1495.00 AUD, this money is non-refundable. Once this has been paid in full & cleared through the bank, you will be provided with five stewardess modules and instructions on how to start your “Theory training”
- Specific’s regarding the International super yacht industry
- Laundry formalities
- Various Table services that is used on a super yacht (Russian & American Service)
- Interior & Exterior detailing on a super yacht
- Professional Decorum and social skills (Procedures of working and living on a super yacht with your crew)
- The deckhand training theory will be sent to you once Crew Pacific has completed it.
- You will be required to read each module and complete your theory tasks and multi choice questionnaire sheets as per instructions provided to you.
- Once multi choice questionnaire sheets are completed you will be required to return these back to Crew Pacific as soon as possible.
COMPLETING THE CREW PACIFIC 8 DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS/DECKHAND “PRACTICAL LESSONS” AT CREW PACIFIC’S TRAINING FACILITIES:
- To obtain the practical lessons, you will be required to pay the outstanding amount of $1000.00AUD on the first day of the practical lessons.
- A Steward/ess/Deckhand test will be provided to you on the last day of the practical lessons, you will be required to complete this hand written test and once marked & satisfied with your answers Crew Pacific will issue you with your 8 Day super yacht steward/ess/Deckhand certificate .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Just completing the Crew Pacific theory training does not make you qualified or eligible for Super yacht Steward/ess, deckhand, stew/deckhand positions, to be fully certified and eligible for employment on a super yacht you will need to complete both the “Theory, Practical and the Steward/ess/Deckhand test”.
- Once you have completed both the theory & practical lessons Crew Pacific will issue you with an 8-day super yacht steward/ess/deckhand certificate.
- Then Crew Pacific can begin to assist you into super yacht steward/ess, deckhand or stew/deckhand employment.